85 Bannockburn-Shelford Road, Bannockburn, Vic
Bannockburn, Geelong – 1700 lot subdivision
Biggin & Scott Land are delighted to offer for sale this significant land holding on the edge of the Bannockburn township.
Comprising approximately 153 Ha of proposed residential development land, the site has been designated to provide housing supply in the short term as part of the Bannockburn Growth Plan which was approved by the Minister for Planning in September 2021.
Situated just 20 minutes from Geelong and 90 km from the Melbourne CBD, the site has a potential yield of approximately 1,700 housing lots.
Bannockburn has consistently been one of the fastest growing areas in regional Victoria and this status is anticipated to continue as more home buyers are attracted to the region for lifestyle and housing affordability and proximity to the Geelong and Melbourne CBD’s.
- Gross area 153 Ha approx.
- Circa 1,700 lot subdivision (STPA)
- Exceptional location to Bannockburn Town Centre and Bannockburn P-12 College
- Natural interface to Bruce’s Creek and the Bannockburn Flora & Fauna Reserv
- One of the fastest growing areas in regional Victoria underpinned by regional lifestyle migration and land shortage
- 20 minutes (approx.) Geelong CBD Melbourne CBD 70 minutes
For sale by expression of interest closing Friday 27th May at 12 noon
Andrew Egan 0433 989 767
Frank Nagle 0418 497 888