239 Parwan Exford Road PARWAN VIC
Parwan Station PSP potential 400 lots
B&S Land is delighted to present to the market this very special landholding perched high on the Werribee River escarpment overlooking this unique river corridor.
The property forms part of the Parwan Station Precinct Structure Plan which is currently under preparation by the VPA and scheduled for completion in early 2025.
Located within minutes to the Bacchus Marsh Township and approximately 45 minutes to the Melbourne CBD, the property comprises of approximately 36 hectares with a potential yield of circa 400 lots subject to the VPA PSP outcome.
– 35.84 Ha
– Parwan Station PSP currently under preparation by the VPA
– Development yield circa 400 lots subject to PSP outcome
– Panoramic Werribee River and natural open spaces
– Direct access to Bacchus Marsh Township
– 45 mins Melbourne CBD
– Substantial local investment includes the recently announced $675 million new hospital
– Generous extended 4 year settlement terms
For sale by expression of interest closing Thursday 8th June
Andrew Egan 0433 989 767
Frank Nagle 0418 497 888